XTAVA Professional 5-in-1 Curling Iron








I am in love with my new Xtava Professional 5 in 1 Curling Iron. I was recently given the opportunity to review this curling iron in exchange for my
honest opinion and I'm in LOVE!!!


Gone are the days of having to buy a bunch of different curling irons for different size curls. I thankfully received this earlier today and I say thankfully because I am going out tonight and 
what a better time to try it out.


First of all there are 5 different ceramic pieces that you can attach, and you do not have to worry they actually do stay on. The cord is about 8ft long so no worrying about will it reach.
 It is just amazing !!!



My nephew is a stylist and when he comes to do my hair he has to bring a whole load of tools to give me the look I want. I can't wait until he sees my new Xtava professional 5-in-1 Curling Wand. 
I know he's going to get jealous.



I would definitely recommend this for 
anyone that hates to have 20 different tools for 
that one look you want to achieve. 
A definite must get!!!

To purchase this this Xtava 5-in-1 Curling Iron
go here 

Comments

Popular Posts