Epic Energy













I'm not a huge coffee or even tea drinker. On the days that I fee sluggish I really do wish I did drink the super caffeinated drinks. I received a sample of this Epic Energy All Natural Clean Energy Drink in exchanged for an honest and unbiased review and I figured why not use it on one of those days.


The first time I tried the Epic Energy I wasn't a huge fan of the taste, that's the only reason why I gave it 4 stars out of five. But since I usually drink smoothies in the morning because I'm not a big breakfast eater either, I decided to add it to my smoothie and see if that worked. 
Thankfully it did! It did not change how my banana strawberry smoothie tasted or how 
it looked at all. In fact it was just as delicious as always.



The morning that I took it, I can honestly say that it did give me boost/jolt of energy. I did not feel jittery or nervous like most caffeinated drinks make me feel. But most of all I was actually surprised to read that Epic Energy is all natural and caffeine free.



I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for an extra boost of energy especially if your heading out to the gym or just feel extremely exhausted.


Made from 100% Organic: Oat Bran, Quinoa, Chia, Amaranth, Millet, and Buckwheat
You can get this Epic Energy by going here 

Comments

Popular Posts